SESSION Design Research Basics WorkshopJenn & Ken Visocky O’Grady
October 23, 2019 at 9:00 AM
Design Research Basics serves as an introduction to the research methods and tools used in the professional practice of visual communication design. Participants will gain an understanding of research strategies, tactics, frameworks, and how to apply them through a combination of activities and discussions.
This combination workshop & lecture will teach you how to:
- Promote the value and role of research in solving complex design problems
- Gain an understanding of research methods and their practical use in design process
- Learn how to organize research findings using frameworks to gain design insights
- Learn from examples of design research in practice in small, medium, and large contexts
- Provide resources and tools to advance your design research skills
To register, please click here.