The DesignThinkers Toronto Conference is put on by RGD. Conference registration includes presentations and panel discussions from industry professionals, a design marketplace, giveaways, exhibitions, continental breakfast, food and drink at our Delegate Party and a multitude of opportunities to network with top design professionals from around the world.
Need help convincing your employer to send you to DesignThinkers? RGD created a letter template you can use to request approval from your manager or HR department to attend the conference. Download the template here.
Online Registration is closed.
Onsite Registration available on Oct. 24 & 25 starting at 7:30am.
Pricing in Canadian Dollars. For US Exchange rate, click here.
|1 Day Passes||
10/08 - 10/21
|RGD & Prov. RGD Member †||$375|
|Affiliate RGD Member †||$460|
|Student RGD Member * †||$175|
|Non-member Special **||$625|
|Group rate (per person) ****||$550|
|2 Day Passes||
10/08 - 10/21
|RGD & Prov. RGD Member †||$480|
|Affiliate RGD Member †||$600|
|Student RGD Member * †||$225|
|Non-member Special ***||$825|
|Group rate (per person) ****||$700|
HST (13%) not included.
- †You must have a non-expired/paid membership at the time of the conference to use this rate
- *Student RGD Members (Student RGD Members at the time of the conference, or Provisional RGDs who are 2019 graduates can take advantage of this rate.)
- **Includes 1 day pass & access to recordings of speaker presentations for this year’s conference and past conferences going back to 2011 and other benefits.
- ***Includes 2 day pass & access to recordings of speaker presentations for this year’s conference and past conferences going back to 2011 and other benefits.
- ****The Group registration rate is a non-member attending DesignThinkers as a part of a group of 3 or more individuals from the same company; a non-member working for a non-profit organization.
Contact Heidi Veri if you would like to register groups of 10 or more people and receive additional discounted group rates.METHODS OF PAYMENT
Visa, MasterCard, Amex, Visa debit, bank e-transfer to firstname.lastname@example.org (include full name of primary registrant) or cheques payable to RGD (mailing address: 96 Spadina Ave, Suite 210, Toronto ON, M5V 2J6).CANCELLATION & ATTENDEE SUBSTITUTION POLICY
If you cancel on or before Sept 20, a $75 plus HST fee will apply ($25 for Student RGD) or you may transfer your registration to another person before this date. After Sept 20, no refunds will be processed and if you would like to transfer your registration to another person, there is a $75 plus HST fee.Press Pass
Journalists are eligible for a press pass if they contribute regularly to an established media outlet. Freelancers requesting press accreditation must provide a letter of assignment from a qualifying editor or publication. Professional bloggers and social media influencers will also be considered. Contact email@example.com to request a press pass.