Live Magazine is an experimental project by Frontier
that offers smart distillations of stimulating gatherings. For each issue, Frontier assembles a new team of editors, writers, photographers, and illustrators to give readers insight into the event’s most powerful ideas and conversations. Last October, Live Magazine captured the people and the unforgettable moments of DesignThinkers in Toronto.
Now, they've put it all together in a print magazine.
Featured in Live Magazine:
- Exclusive interview with Jessica Hische
- Feature Essay on Curiosity and the Unknown by Courtney Shea
- Photo Essay by Annie Sakkab
- Original illustrations by Elise Conlin, Ben Weeks, and Margot Fabre
- Profiles & Portraits by Natalia Dolan
- Reflections on Michael Bierut and the potential of Design by Peter Giffen
- Reflections on Bonnie Siegler and How to Manage Clients by Angeline Parsons
- Interviews with Laura Stein (Sid Lee), Carolina Soderholm & Alison Garnett (Field Trip & Co.), and Hilary Ashworth (Executive Director RGD)
- Anecdotes, Observations, Opinions, and more by DesignThinkers attendees!
- Plus much more!
All Certified RGDs
and Junior Affiliates
will receive one free copy in the mail as part of your membership.
There will be a limited run of 2000 copies.
For more information and to place your order now, visit https://shop.frontier.is/products/live-magazine